CLASH! Festival – Day 4 – Culture Diplomacy as Tool for Better Achievements Before and After the New Normal
Day 4 | 11th of December – Curated by Derida Dance Centre / Art Link Foundation (Bulgaria)
– Culture Diplomacy as Tool for Better Achievements Before and After the New Normal.
– Presentation of the Festival day by Atanas Maev (general manager of Derida Dance Center) and Milena Videnova (production assistant of Derida Dance Center).
– Round Table: “Diplomacy as a Strategic Tool for the Cultural Sector: National and International Perspectives”. Derida Dance Center will moderate a round table with guests who represent national and international institutions or public bodies on the topic of culture diplomacy. The participants will share their experience working in the field of art management on several prospective. The following topics will be faced: providing funds vs fund raising; target groups before the lockdown vs target groups after the lockdown; the significance of promoting and supporting art as part of state sustainability; tools for negotiations for NGOs. During the talk, the speakers will share their experiences and good practices.
– Screendance Performance by Derida Dance Centre / Art Link Foundation: Fractus.
Jivko Jeliazkov, Choreographer of Derida Dance Centre, together with Polina Stoyanova (visual artist) and Ivan Shopov (composer) will create a digital environment where the main concepts of CLASH! Project will be displayed. Dancers in the project are Ivona Mashova, Simona Todorova, Philip Milanov and Vyara Bolgradova.
– Sofia Municipality, Program “Culture” and National Culture Fund