CLASH! Festival – Day 5 – Creative Processes
Day 5 | 12th of December – Curated by Companhia de Dança de Almada (Portugal)
WATCH HERE: www.clashproject.eu/festival
– Creative Processes. The session will focus on the creation of the five screendances presented in the CLASH! Festival. Companhia de Dança de Almada has invited the creators of the different pieces to talk about their creative processes. Projection, design and development of their pieces will be the themes touched during the event, not forgetting the encounter/collaboration between creators and performers. A meaningful insight on the process will be given by the presentation on stage and live streaming of the creation by Companhia de Dança de Almada of dance piece Noir by Bruno Duarte, and its adaptation for screen, by director Marta Romero.
– Presentation of the Festival day by Ana Macara.
– Stage Performance of the dance piece Noir by Bruno Duarte
– Panel: “On screendance creative process”. Choreographers involved in the CLASH! creative processes: Bruno Duarte (Portugal); Vaclav Kunes (Czech Republic); Jivko Jeliazkov (Bulgaria); Davide Valrosso (Italy); Agnieszka Jachym, Jerzy Kazmierczak and Zbigniew Kocieba (Poland) will share experiences and reflection about the creation/production of their pieces for the CLASH! Festival.
– Guest Speaker Marta Romero will speak about the creation of the screendance in collaboration with choreographer Bruno Duarte.
– Screendance Performance by Companhia de Dança de Almada: Noir.
Marta Romero Coll (video director) and Bruno Duarte (choreographer) will present their creative process in the making of Noir Screendance Piece. Then, the screendance adaptation of Noir will be performed.
– Ministério da Cultura / DG Artes and Câmara Municipal de Almada